Obviously there's no centralised law enforcement in Bastion, so anyone can set up a group of thugs and have a go. They have different ideas of the law too, which doesn't help. If you get into trouble, think carefully before you call out for help from that person in a uniform.
They usually have an ulterior motive.
1: Drum Jockeys - 2hp, Jagged Metal Uniforms, Lead Beaters (d6).
- Ride on a variety of huge drums, rigged up to wagons (4hp, Armour 1, d8 Crush).
- Carry out harsh punishment en-masse at Justice Raves.
- Talk in a drum-like rhythm even when separated from the beat.
2: Wristwatchmen - 3hp, Ultra-Slick Suits and Hair, Gadget Watch.
- Transfer a miniature version of an Arcanum’s effect into their specialist wristwatches.
- Fire a pitifully small gun mounted on their watch (d4).
- Pretend to know the future (they don’t).
3: The VSF (Very Strong Fighters) - 5hp, STR 15, Tight, Colourful Costumes, Clenched Fists (d6).
- Explain their own carefully thought out name and gimmick in extreme detail.
- Attempt a silly finishing-move when they’ve almost beaten their opponent (d4).
- Make a big speech about the role of the strong (them) in protecting the feeble (you).
4: Bombheads - 6hp, STR 5, 1ft Tall, Tiny Bombs (d8, must be set in place). adorable little uniforms, riding-rats, squeaky voices.
- Use hidden wealth to hire backup-muscle.
- Upon death, explodes for d8 damage.
- Try to cut off crime at the source.
5: The Cadaver Club - 4hp, Death Shrouds and Pick-Sticks (d6).
- Believe that all life is essentially guilt, and the older you live the more guilty you are.
- Bury the guilty alive with lots of food and water.
- Carry out trial-by-combat between corpses rigged up as puppets.
6: The Wind Order - 1hp, DEX 15, Gilded Uniforms, Breathy Voices.
- Strike criminals down without touching them, using the mystical soul-wind (d10 damage, actually a hidden sniper with a huge rifle)
- Flee from any real danger, claiming that “a more dangerous wind blows to the south”.
- Sell you a 6-week course (1g) that will (not) teach you the Soul-Wind-Strike.